Property Tax Appeal

If you feel your property value was over-assessed, you can:

1. Dispute the amount with the assessor. You can find the contact information for your regional assessment office here :

2. Fill out the “Request for Review of Assessment” on your property Assessment and Tax Notice. This must be done by March 31. Send it to the address on the form. You do not, however, need to fill out the yellow questionnaire that was included with your tax bill.

3. Appeal the decision if you disagree with it.   
For a full description of these processes go to Service NB Appeal Process